- This event has passed.
Sonoma County Grape Day (Virtual)
February 8 @ 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Sonoma County Vineyard Technical Group has teamed up with Sonoma County Winegrowers to bring back Sonoma County Grape Day. The day will be filled with great information from experts in our community on issues important and relevant to wine grape production in the North Coast.
Speakers & Topics Include:
- Introduction of the Regional UCCE Viticultural Advisor New Hire
- Commissioner Andrew Smith; “SC Ag Commissioner’s Update”
- Anita Oberholster, PhD UCD; “Latest Update on Grapevine Red Blotch Virus”
- Cristina Lazcano, PhD UCD; “Understanding and managing for healthy vineyard soils”
- Mark Battany, MS UCCE SLO – “Keeping irrigation records: The simple key to improving management”
- Walt Mahaffee, PhD USDA – ARS / OSU; FRAME Network PM research: “The glove fits: New approaches for monitoring powdery mildew and fungicide resistance”