- This event has passed.
Advances in Grapevine Canopy Management
May 12 - May 13$80 – $150
Please join us for a two-day extension event covering ‘Advances in Grapevine Canopy Management’. The program will include topics on:
- How best to site and plant an efficient vineyard to make use of the mechanical implements available
- New trellis and training systems being developed
- Mitigation of grape berry overexposure
- Optimal ranges and thresholds of cluster exposure
- Mechanically managing grapevine canopies for optimal productivity and berry composition.
The program will be supplemented with in-field videos of grapevine canopy management, presented in English and Spanish, on how to do these tasks manually and with machines.
See the full agenda HERE.